Espiga Garlic & Bay Leaf 33g

Espiga Garlic & Bay Leaf 33g

Espiga Garlic & Bay Leaf 33g

Regular price $5.40

Quality products to suit your culinary preparations

About Espiga - Founded in 1954, Espiga started off by producing super fine flour which quickly captured the heart of Portuguese consumers. As the brand developed, it expanded into a wider range of products for culinary preparations including but not limited to fresh herbs and spices. With over 60 years of experience in the industry, Espiga has grown to become a household name in Portugal.

Garlic (60%) and bay leaves (40%). Contains Sulphites.

Storage Condition:
Store in the original package, in a cool and dry place, away from direct light.

Country of Origin:

How to use:
Use in meat, fish, poultry, seafood, cod, soups, sauces and bean dishes. It is an excellent complement to olive oil.


Thanks Zoey from their Customer service side for helping me check the stocks I wanted 2 times in a day! You are so helpful :) Take care & stay safe!


The items are quite comprehensive at their retail store. I would highly recommend you to check it out first.

Han Li

Being a beginner, the staff at their store r friendly and patient enough to let me know what proper ingredients to get and other pointers for attempting my first bake. Kudos to them!

Adam Goh

Fast checkout and fast delivery! Highly recommended!


They have a wide range of products at affordable prices. I can get all my needs there, for baking and my cooking spices. Friendly and good service, everything is well and neatly packed. Awesome place for bake enthusiasts.

Janson Fong

Approachable and friendly staff. Help me with my queries promptly and helped me physically at the store. Forgot to take their name but nevertheless, the male staff (supposed superior) and the female cashier did an excellent job. Great job guys!!

Fast & Reliable Delivery

Receive your order within 3-4 working days. Enjoy free shipping with a minimum purchase of $80.

Guaranteed Quality

We handle your product with care and patience, meeting the highest product quality standards.

Chat Support

Having doubts? Speak to us! We are happy to help :)

Secure Payment

Transact with a peace of mind with our secure payment modes.